1. User Information
Who is responsible of your personal data?
Tuleap, S.L., hereinafter Tuleap, is the entity responsible of the user‘s personal data and informs him/her that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user, the planned processing operations are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email or by any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by Tuleap and will be related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Processing orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request including job applications made by the user through any of the contact methods available at the Tuleap website.
- Management of selection processes for job positions applied by the user.
- Send the online newsletter on news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the user’s consent: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
- In the legitimate interest of Tuleap: conduct market research, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the user.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
Data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or for as long as there are legal prescriptions dictating their custody, and when such purpose is no longer necessary the data shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or their complete destruction.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our suppliers of services related to communications, with which Tuleap has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the user are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact information for exercising rights:
Av. Diagonal, 534, Entr. Izq.
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, Tuleap is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible, and is manifestly complying with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Tuleap guarantees that all appropriate technical and organizational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated the appropriate information for them to be able to exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the responsible entity through Tuleap S.L. – Av. Diagonal, 534, Entr. Izq. – 08006 Barcelona – Spain – firstname.lastname@example.org